Careless Driving Officer Observed: Be Informed
Careless Driving Officer Observed tickets are given when the driver of the vehicle commit a driving offence or a array of driving offences.
Careless Driving Officer Observed tickets encompass many types of driving offences in one traffic ticket.
A police officer may look at giving a careless driving charge where they witness 3 or traffic violations.
Careless Driving Officer Observed definition is broad and includes many issues and and many difference traffic offences.
Proving each allegation may not have to be proven by the officer but will have to prove that the driver was “driving without due care and attention” or “driving without consideration for other drivers or persons on the road”.
A police officer has the choice to give a careless ticket but a careless driving charge is ultimately up to the court to decide a guilty or innocent verdict.
Have D.C. Paralegal Services Fight Your Careless Driving Ticket Call: 1-888-668-9267
Do not fight your Careless Driving Officer Observed Charge yourself. You may get it reduced yourself, but you may miss getting the charge thrown out completely or get the ticket won on a technicality.
If you lose when you represent yourself in court and are convicted of careless driving, you will face a dramatic increase in your insurance.
If you are convicted of careless driving you will face 6 demerit points or up to 2 year licence suspension.
D.C. Paralegal Services is here to fight your Careless Driving Officer Observed ticket
and build a winning case.
Call D.C. Paralegal Services and you’ll speak to:
- Former law enforcement officers, and paralegals with decades of experience in the Ontario Provincial courts
- Licensed employees by the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Employees with court experience in accident and careless driving tickets
- Professionals that have helped and been very successful in challenging and winning careless driving tickets
D.C. Paralegal Service is unique because:
- We have a client portal that gives our clients the power to see updates with their case online.
- We have Paralegals all over Ontario working for us
- We don’t take on cases that we know you are able to handle on your own
Your case will always receive:
- Personalized Attention
- We do everything we can to win your ticket
- We ensure that your insurance rates to not increase
- We file court documents and motions
- We obtain the disclosure and any police reports
- You are represented at any court appearances and at trial