A Suspended Licence for Medical Reasons carries the same penalties as Driving While Under Suspension for Any Other Reason.
Even if your Doctor has Given you the “OK” to Drive, you need to have your Licence Reinstated First.
A Suspended Licence for Medical Reasons carries an Automatic 6 Month’s Additional Licence Suspension
A police officer has the choice to give a Driving While Under Suspensions charge but a Suspended Licence for Medical Reasons is ultimately up to the court to decide a guilty or innocent verdict.
D.C. Paralegal Services Will Help you Fight your Suspended Licence for Medical Reasons Charge
Do not fight your Driving While Under Suspension for Medical Reasons Charge yourself. You may get the fine reduced yourself, but you may miss getting the charge thrown out completely or getting to keep your licence based on a technicality.
If you lose when you represent yourself in court and are convicted of Driving While Under Suspension, you will face a dramatic increase in your insurance.
If you are convicted of Driving While Under Suspension for Medical Reasons you will face an Automatic 6 Months’ additional suspension and possibly up to 6 months in jail, for a first offence.
If you have a Suspended Licence for Medical Reasons, D.C. Paralegal Services is here to fight for you and build a winning case.
Call D.C. Paralegal Services and you’ll speak to:
- Former law enforcement officers, and paralegals with decades of experience in the Ontario Provincial courts
- Licensed employees by the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Employees with court experience in Driving While Under Suspension Charges
- Professionals that have helped and been very successful in challenging and winning Driving Suspended Charges
D.C. Paralegal Service is unique because:
- We have a client portal that gives our clients the power to see updates with their case online.
- We have Paralegals all over Ontario working for us
- We don’t take on cases that we know you are able to handle on your own
Your case will always receive:
- Personalized Attention
- We do everything we can to win your ticket
- We ensure that your insurance rates to not increase
- We file court documents and motions
- We obtain the disclosure and any police reports
- You are represented at any court appearances and at trial