Suspended Licence for
Driving While Under Suspension for Un-Paid fines carries the same penalties as Driving While Under Suspension for Any Other Reason.
Even if a court official has Given you the “OK” to Drive, you need to have your Licence Reinstated First.
Driving While Under Suspension for Un-Paid Fines carries an Automatic 6 Month’s Additional Licence Suspension
A police officer has the choice to give a Driving While Under Suspensions charge but Driving While Suspended for Un-Paid Fines charge is ultimately up to the court to decide a guilty or innocent verdict.
Have D.C. Paralegal Services Fight Your Driving While Under Suspension for Un-Paid Fines Charge
Do not fight your Driving While Under Suspension for Un-Paid Fines Charge yourself. You may get the fine reduced yourself, but you may miss getting the charge thrown out completely or getting to keep your licence based on a technicality.
If you lose when you represent yourself in court and are convicted of Driving While Under Suspension, you will face a dramatic increase in your insurance.
If you are convicted of Driving While Under Suspension for Un-Paid Fines you will face an Automatic 6 Months’ additional suspension and possibly up to 6 months in jail, for a first offence.
D.C. Paralegal Services is here to fight your Driving While Under Suspension for Un-Paid Fines charge and build a winning case.
Call D.C. Paralegal Services and you’ll speak to:
- Former law enforcement officers, and paralegals with decades of experience in the Ontario Provincial courts
- Licensed employees by the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Employees with court experience in accident and Driving While Suspended Charges
- Professionals that have helped and been very successful in challenging and winning Driving While Suspended Charges
D.C. Paralegal Service is unique because:
- We have a client portal that gives our clients the power to see updates with their case online.
- We have Paralegals all over Ontario working for us
- We don’t take on cases that we know you are able to handle on your own
Your case will always receive:
- Personalized Attention
- We do everything we can to win your ticket
- We ensure that your insurance rates to not increase
- We file court documents and motions
- We obtain the disclosure and any police reports
- You are represented at any court appearances and at trial